Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Invitations

Some call it "The Big Day." It's that occasion in your life that's only supposed to happen once. You join hands and hearts with that special someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. That significant other that makes everything in the world worthwhile.

So he finally popped the question and you answered with a resounding YES. Now it's time to pick a date. Of course that's not all. There are plenty of aspects to ponder when planning a wedding. From the attire, to the cuisine, to the rings, to the cake, to the wedding invitation announcements. Get ready for a whole lot of planning, arranging, and choosing. But remember all along the way that this will be one of the greatest days of your life.

When it comes to weddings, I love the food. I can't lie about this, and neither should you. When those finely decorated wedding invitations  arrive in mailboxes, we tear them open and grin, because we know that there will be some good eats on that day. It's all about fine cuisine, an extravagant cake, and plenty to drink. You can't beat that.

Take my wedding for example. I left the wedding invitations part up to my wife. She is much better at those things anyway. As for me, I dealt with the catering, and the beverages. Most people expect champagne at weddings, or at least some sort of fine wines. Scratch all that hoopla. We like beer. My entire family prefers beer over wine and fancy champagne. Of course I'm talking about the fine ale. A vast array of imports and local ales. None of that country-bumpkin stuff like Bud Lite and Coors. Let me tell you, we had one heck of an awesome reception with all he stuff I brought in. This is what it's all about folks. It's not about arguing, whining over petty things, or paying ridiculous amounts of cash for wedding invitation announcements. It's about relaxing and enjoying the moment. It's as perfect as you're willing to make it.

Get a few ideas for your wedding just by lounging on the sofa with a laptop. This is what I did and all went perfectly. Browse various styles of wedding invitation announcements, search for bridal gowns, and see what cake designs are available, all on the web. Virtually anything you can ponder is feasible on your wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment