Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WHAT'S THE BIGGEST PROJECT THAT YOU'VE BEEN PART OF?

Over the years I've had the opportunity to be part of lots and lots of projects. I take every project very seriously, and personally. 

I started out making videos for family and friends for fun, then I did some wedding videos, and from there my business has grown far beyond my wildest expectations. Just recently, some events have unfolded that will expand my business about 3 fold over the next year! I say this not to gloat, but to show that anything is possible. 

I, like many of you, have people in my life that take life for granted. They sit around waiting for something to happen to them. I can promise you this, if you do NOTHING other than sit and wait, you'll be old, grey, and rotten to the core before anything happens to you. 

I seriously LOVE every one of my clients. When someone comes to me with a project that they want to do, I don't just take it on. I have to really believe in the product, the people, and their mission. If I can't feel good about those three things, I kindly turn them on to someone else. When you hire me, I'm putting MY name on your product. I am in a way, endorsing YOUR product, service, or company. If I'm not passionate about what you're trying to accomplish, I know that I won't do a very good job. 

I recently had a company contact me that submitted one of their products to Shark Tank. They made it past the first round, and now they had to make a video presentation to WOW the Sharks. This is their ONE chance to make a HUGE first impression, and I feel like we knocked it out of the park! I have been asked to hold off sharing the video until after the Sharks have seen it. I can't wait! As soon as it airs on Shark Tank, I'll let you know. 

In the mean time, check it out on Amazon. Smart Sheep Wool Dryer Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment