Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I Have The Best Clients

I Have The Best Clients

August 7, 2015
Maybe I'm a little biased, but I work with some of the most amazing people. One of my favorite parts of my job is spending
 the day with a couple, getting to know them, and their families, and friends. Then when editing their wedding video, I 
get to piece back together the speeches, toasts, and vows for all to see. 
I've worked with professional sports stars, incredibly accomplished outdoorsman and everything in between. I truly love
 working with the incredible people that I do, what a blessing it is! They say that if you want to be the BEST at 
something, spend as much time as you can around people that ARE the best at what YOU want to be. I do just that! So 
maybe one day I will be worthy of being in the presence of these amazing people. :)
I finished the highlight portion of the video for Erin and Rob. I hope you enjoy it like I enjoyed putting it together. https://vimeo.com/135489676

No comments:

Post a Comment