Monday, May 4, 2015

Another Fun Wedding For The Record Books

Yesterday I had the pleasure of working with the Carpenter family in Provo. Megan and Kyle got married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. The weather couldn't have been better! At about 80 degrees, it was just perfect. Clear blue skies with beautiful clouds passing throughout the day, you couldn't ask for a more beautiful day. 
After the Temple, we were off to Provo for couple's formal portraits in the canyon overlooking Utah Valley. Stunning views added to the already beautiful day, and adorable newlywed couple. After a day like yesterday, I am once again reminded why I do what I do. 
I was shooting video yesterday, so I didn't have much of an opportunity to take many pictures, but here are a few that I got at the Reception. 





No comments:

Post a Comment