Monday, May 4, 2015

Viral Videos - Maybe Maybe Not...

3.2 MILLION views in 30 days. Pretty amazing huh!
I was uploading a new project today through a video sharing service called Oneload when I noticed that my stats for the last 30 days read 3,214,947. When I saw that number, I did a double take, and a triple take, heck, I have probably looked at that number 30 times in the last half hour. 
For years I have created videos for fun, over the last couple years I have started making videos for paying clients. Creating Viral Videos is one thing that I have always wanted to do, but I have never known when that day would come. 3.2 MILLION views! Can you believe it? I can't!
viral-video-ryan-hender-films
The down side is that since I have a FREE account through Oneload, I can't look at the stats to see what video(s) are getting the views. I have sent an email to the sales department to see what I can do to unlock the statistics panel. But in the mean time, I will be happy to look at the beautiful image on screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment