Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Meet Ryan Hender - Utah Videographer

Hi, I am Ryan Hender and I make videos. 



For years I made videos as a hobby for Youtube, garnering about 3/4 of a million views cumulative on one of my channels. I now make music videos, real estate videos, wedding videos, and promotional videos. I love making videos for other people, but I have really wanted to have a video done to introduce me.

A lot of people are afraid to pick up the phone and make a phone call, they're afraid to ask a simple question. Think about it, you would rather spend 10 minutes looking up a business listing online to find their business hours than call and ask somebody.. Right?

I have heard a saying many times over the years, in sales classes and from the mouths of my mentors. "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care". This applies to every facet of life, religion, door to door sales, and in a Doctor's office. I have wanted to make a video that introduces me, and lets people know who I really am. Some people book me because of my price, but for others, they want to know the inner workings of me, and how much I care about them and their project.

I've thought about hiring a local videographer to do the work for me, but I decided to take a stab at it for myself. What do you think? Comments, questions, and concerns are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete