Friday, April 17, 2015

Website Redesign - Feedback Needed Please!

Website Redesign - Feedback Needed Please!

April 10, 2015
Hey there y'all! Thanks for reading!
You know when someone asks "what have you been up to?" and you respond "ah, not much" without really thinking about it? Isn't that funny how we say things without thinking about it? 
Well, I have been up to a LOT as you can tell by my recent blog posts. That being said, do you enjoy reading my blog? I used to write a blog many years back, called Ryan's Guide to Useless Information. It was a Geocities "website" if you can actually call it that. I had quite the following though, it was a fun little hobby. The website that I have been using for the last few years through Godaddy.com was nice, but didn't allow me to use any sort of blog functionality on the website, unless I was going to embed my blogger.com blog. 
After much research, I decided to switch one of my domains to squarespace.com just to see how it worked out. After playing around with the template and design of the website during my free trial, I have decided to keep one of my domains on Squarespace and the other on Godaddy just until I decide which one I love more. What do YOU think? 
http://www.weddingvideoinsaltlakecity.com is the Squarespace domain, and http://www.ryanhenderfilms.com is through Godaddy. Which one do you like more? Is there one that is easier to navigate? Is there one that is more pleasing to the eye? 
Are you viewing from a mobile device or on a computer? Does the layout and design work? Please leave any feedback you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment