Saturday, March 28, 2015

What Do You Think Of My New Logo?


I got my first paid video work shooting weddings. I was excited at the time about shooting weddings, and saw tons of potential in building a business solely around shooting wedding videos. At the time, I decided to have a logo created for me with weddings in mind. It worked at the time, right? 



As business owners started to see the value in the wedding videos I was creating, corporate work started coming in. I now have about as much corporate work as I do wedding work, so I guess it's time to change my logo! I reached out to my logo guy and this is what he came up with. What do you think? I wanted to step back away from weddings a bit, so we lost the rings, and I changed the tagline which originally read "Creating Affordable Memories", and now it reads "Creating Affordable Masterpieces". Thoughts? Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment